DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers, including but not limited to, a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers;
- Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), including but not limited to a name, address, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, text message number, medical information or certain other similar information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories;
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, including but not limited to, age (over 40 years), gender or other similar characteristics;
- Commercial information, including but not limited to purchasing or consuming tendencies;
- Internet or other similar network activity, including but not limited to, browsing history and search history within our Site or other websites owned by us; information on a consumer’s interaction with a website and advertisement.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, including but not limited to, preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.e
SOURCES OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain the categories of Personal Information from the following sources:
- Directly from you, from information you provide on this Site or other websites owned by us or our affiliates.
- Indirectly from our customers and clients, or their agents, in the course of providing services.
- Directly or indirectly from activity on this Site or other websites owned by us or our affiliates.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information was provided;
- To monitor traffic to this Site;
- To monitor the safety, security and integrity of this Site and our business and meeting requirements of applicable law or regulations;.
- For marketing services;
- To match Personal Information collected from you through different means or at different times and use such Personal Information, along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties;
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of other parties for a business purpose or for a commercial purpose:
- Our affiliates;
- Service providers;
- Advertisers, analytics companies and other third partiers with whom we have business relationships;
- Our network of insurance companies, agents, brokers, discount program representatives, lead aggregators and other third party companies (“Third Party Companies”) who may contact you by telephone, including automatic telephone dialing system, by artificial pre-recorded message, by text message, by mail or by email or other forms of communication;
- Government regulators;
- Our legal advisors and other parties involved in the legal process.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSED AND SOLD
YOUR CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Right to know about personal information collected or sold
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, disclosure and sale of your Personal Information. After we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you within the time required by the CCPA, the relevant information, which may include:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you in the past twelve months.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we sold your Personal Information, or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you or is maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions, including if we need the Personal Information for a reason related to our business, such as:
- providing services to you;
- detecting and resolving issues related to security or functionality;
- complying with legal obligations;
- exercising free speech or ensuring another’s exercise of free speech; or
- using the information for internal purposes that a consumer might reasonably expect;
- fulfilling an enforceable governmental request or otherwise conform with the requirements of law or legal process;
- protecting or defending our legal rights or property, the Site, our employees or others;
- responding to an investigation of fraud or illegal activity regarding a specific user of the Site, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order;
After we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your Personal Information from our records within the time period required by the CCPA, unless an exception applies.